This is the Further&More Referral Scheme guidance
Below you will find a clear explanation of how the scheme works
You will find the sample emails we recommend that you use and the link to our job share recruitment blueprint and job share FAQs, and the social media text and images here .
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop us a line.
How the referral scheme works:
It’s straightforward and transparent.
- If a company you refer books a job share workshop, we’ll pay you £50
- If a company you refer places a job ad on our site, we’ll pay you £100
- If a company you refer uses our job share coaching services, we’ll pay you £300
- We will pay you in money (not vouchers)
- We will pay you each time a new company or other business entity (“company/companies”) you introduce us to places and pays for a minimum of one workshop, one single full priced advert, or one full-priced coaching session.
- The commission is payable only once for each new company.
- There is absolutely no restriction on the number of companies that you can refer.
- To be eligible for the commission, the companies need to be paying a minimum of the cost, at the time of sale, of a single workshop.
Who is eligible to take part?
The Further&More referral scheme is open to anyone who wants to be part of the growth of job-sharing growth.
Which companies are ideal for job-sharing?
All companies who recognise the value of job-sharing! From multinationals, who want to attract and retain brilliant and diverse teams; to SMEs who want to maximise their talent spend.
We do reserve the right at our sole discretion to refuse any adverts that are not considered appropriate or acceptable for our site, or in line with our Acceptable Use Policy.
How do we recommend that you let your contacts know about job-sharing and Further&More?
There are two emails at the end of this guide – one for big employers, and one for SMEs and start-ups. That’s because in our experience, they are looking for different things.
We suggest you past the relevant text, either editing, or topping and tailing, to make it work for you.
We’ve also included a link to our job share recruitment blueprint, which we suggest you include.
For the avoidance of doubt, we’re not asking to you to sell on our behalf, simple to spread the word to your business and other professional contacts know.
Please ensure that you have the consent of your contact to pass on their details to us (see below).
How do we know who you have contacted?
All you need to is email us – share@furtherandmore - with the following:
- Your full name
- Your contact phone number
- The full name of your contact
- The name of the company of your contact
- Your contact’s email address
We won’t email your contact – we will always wait for them to contact us.
What if you introduce us to a company that has already advertised on our site, that we are already talking to, or already been referred to us by someone else?
We will let you know as soon as reasonably possible. In this scenario, you will not be eligible for commission (nb – your contact will probably tell you themselves).
How do you get paid?
- As soon as the company has paid for our services, we will ask you to invoice us (we’ll send you an invoice blueprint to make it really simple).
- We’ll pay you within 14 days of receipt of your invoice.
- You must invoice us within 90 days of us notifying you that the company has paid us, or you will no longer be eligible for commission.
- We will pay your commission if the company uses Further&More as described above within 18 months of your referral.
- After that, if that company goes on to advertise with us then no commission will be payable to you.
- We reserve the right to vary and/or withdraw this scheme at any time but will still honour the commission for all introductions made before it is varied/withdrawn as long as the company advertises in the 18 month period outlined above.